Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm back!

Hey guys,

It's been a hectic couple of weeks and I've been lacking the motivation to post anything but here's an update.

About 3 weeks ago I flew down to Wellington for a few days for Homegrown, the NZ music festival. This was the third year we've gone down and I had a really good time but it was pretty exhausting (considering I was expected to organise all the flights and accommodation haha)! I got back on the Monday night, had a few days at uni then had to go on a 3 day field trip for the entomology course I'm doing so that swallowed the next weekend. Unfortunately the day we left was my birthday so I didn't get to spend it with my family or Jon, instead I spent it about an hour south at a council reserve with really patchy cell phone reception and 45 people I didn't really know! But I'm not complaining, it ended up being really fun and I learnt heaps and made a couple of friends so it was a good experience. 

Last Friday Jon threw me a surprise party at his place to make up for me being away on my birthday. It was awesome, everyone leaped out from behind the trees with streamers as I drove down the driveway (he lured me there under the premise of "having a couple beers and watching Venture Bros."). I wasn't expecting him to do that for me so it was a really nice surprise. I'm super lucky, heh. x) Thanks babe! <3

I don't have photos yet but I'll post a few when I get a hold of them.

San xx

No comments:

Post a Comment