Sunday, January 23, 2011

Aprons

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm doing a summer semester at uni and working a couple days a week so I have neglected the posting quite a bit. Anyway, onto the pictures!

For Christmas I made a couple of aprons (one for an aunty, one for Jon (the boyfriend)'s mum). I didn't use any specific pattern, just sorta made it up as I went along (I did a mock up in some scrap fabric before making them just to make sure they wouldn't turn out as massive fails). This green one was for my aunty, I'll let the pics do the talking.

 

This was my first time doing button holes but my machine pretty much does everything for you so after a couple of practices I got the hang of it. This leopard print one was for Jon's mum:
I made a little tag for them, since they were gifts.


I also made a couple of those pin cushion organiser things for family but I forgot to get pictures before I gave them away.. oops! But I did get a picture of this little Christmas present ornament I made. It's hanging from the bow so it looks a bit lopsided.
I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Christmas/New Year break! My heart goes out to everyone affected by the Queensland floods, I hope that everything can return to some semblance of normalcy for you all soon. <3


Take care.
San xx

No comments:

Post a Comment