Monday, June 27, 2011

Answers

Hey guys,

My exams are finally over and now I get a short break before starting my next (and hopefully last) semester. Yey! 

There were a couple of questions from the last two posts. Max asked which fabric paints I used to paint Jon's undies. I used these Jones Tones Glossy tube paints, they were the only fabric paints I could find at the store lol.  



They worked really well tho. I squeezed a bit out onto some cardboard and used a paintbrush to stencil them on. Cause it was dark fabric it had to have a few coats (with just a little drying time in between cause I'm impatient). This stuff is kinda stretchy when it dries so it's good for doing on knit/jersey and it seems to hold up to washing so yeah. 

Sam asked where I got the black shatter OPI nail enamel and how much it is usually. I bought it from www.savedirect.co.nz and it's usually NZ$24 but I got it when they had a half price sale so it was only $12. You can buy OPI enamels from pharmacies too and I think they're about the same price.

Looking forward to Star Wars month in August over at Max's blog!

San xx

No comments:

Post a Comment