Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Black Shatter

Hey guys,


 I just got some of the OPI black shatter nail polish (it was half price, yey!) and I gave it a go over top of this green enamel I already had.

 
I'm normally pretty lazy with nail polish, I never do anything elaborate cause I either smudge it in the first five minutes or it chips off the day after I do it and it looks all scraggly and yuck for months (like I said, I'm lazy. Even too lazy to remove it heh.). Anyway, this was the result (after a couple days wear too!).


Maybe I was just lucky this time with the not-chipping-off-straight-away thing (either that or the green polish is amazingly good.. this was the first time I used it so maybe it is?). I did my nails with the green enamel and and left them overnight cause it says on the black shatter instructions to apply it to completely dry nail polish, maybe overnight is excessive but I was just being safe lol.

The black shatter goes on looking just like a plain black enamel but it cracks pretty quick, maybe 30secs to a minute. It was reasonably dry after a minute or two aswell. I put a top coat over a couple of the nails then got distracted and didn't finish the rest but it didn't seem to make a difference looks-wise or lasting-wise.

I like that this makes your nails look like you spend hours doing intricate little liney things on them, but really it only takes a couple minutes.

Overall, I like this polish. I would recommend it. It's pretty dang cool. =]

San xx

No comments:

Post a Comment